Professional tooth whitening treatments are faster, more effective, and longer lasting than tooth whitening treatments you find over the counter. As we age, our teeth darken over time. We can brighten your teeth by five to ten shades in a single session, but maintaining good oral hygiene and steering away from certain foods and beverages will help keep any future whitening services to a minimum. We also provide home whitening kits including custom made trays with syringes of bleaching gel or prefabricated trays with the bleaching gel pre-added to them so that you can choose the option that fits you best.
- Thorough cleansing and polishing of teeth.
- Application of gum protectant.
- Mixing and application of whitening agent.
- Whitening agent is left on teeth for several minutes, rinsed and reapplied.
- Once shade is optimal the teeth are rinsed and the gum protectant is removed.
- A tooth desensitizer is provided to you in case you need it, though our whitening agent has one built in to reduce sensitivity.
Things to avoid:
- Tobacco products
- Coffee and tea
- Red wine
- Food coloring
- Any bright-colored drinks